AQuA – Alfresco Quick Access review
In fact, was a challenge (and a pleasure) for us to start working with Alfresco Development Framework (aka ADF), but, honestly, was not easy because all the limitations related with the lack of maturity. Anyway, we take the challenge and started to work in some experimental features requested from one customers, as initial POC for the future solution. And basically that was AQuA roots.
So, as 100% pure nerd-tech company, its easy to explain : we become addicted to ADF/ACA possibilities and started to iterate over new features to be added.
Lets try to summarize the current extra functionalities :
- Dashboards. To display user data, as replacement for Share dashlets.
- Dataroom. To share folders with external teams easly.
- Datalinks. To enrich repository content with business databases information and provide bi-directional integration capabilities.
- My Tasks. To manage legacy Alfresco tasks, inside AQuA.
- Reporting. To analize content data with self-service capabilities using Google Data Studio.
- Chatbot integration for NLP interaction. To perform actions with your voice (or text).
- OCR text image extraction. To index images text content and be able to search on it.
- AI engine. To classify and distribute content across the repository, automatically, based in your own rules.
As an image is better than thousan of words take a look to our presentation and stay tunned for amazing news that are coming :
Did I said we’ll share the full source code very soon?